With the advent of Uniform Grant Guidance, everything from the way you apply for grants to how you manage your funding has changed. It’s imperative that your entire team is not only up-to-date on the latest grants rules and regulations, but also that each person knows the steps to take to protect your funding.
Join us at the Federal Grants Forum in Seattle, WA, on April 30th through May 2nd to learn from powerhouse sessions delivered by knowledgeable compliance experts in the grants, accounting and legal communities while networking with other grants and finance professionals facing similar challenges. You’ll walk away with clear guidance about the new requirements under 2 CFR 200, how the changes will impact your federal programs and where to start.
With your registration, you will receive:
• Two days of expert-led grants training Networking opportunities during provided breakfasts, lunches, and optional dutch-treat dinner
• Optional half-day post-conference “deep dive” workshop the day after the Forum
• BONUS! A print copy of the Uniform Guidance – a $49 value!
• BONUS! Thompson’s Grants Quick Start Toolkit to help you through the entire grants lifecycle – a $249 value!
• BONUS! Four months of digital access to Thompson’s Grants Compliance Expert Suite – a $596 value! (New subscribers only.)
You may be able to charge the cost of your Thompson Training to your federal grant(s). For state agencies and other nonfederal entities, under the cost principles of the uniform guidance, there are allowable items of cost for subscriptions (§200.454.(b)) and professional development (§200.472). Please check with your program director, finance officer or granting agency to ensure there is no restriction in the approved grant budget or the award documents.
Columbia Books & Information Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org If you are not able to attend for any reason, please notify us as soon as possible. Conference cancellations received 10 business days prior to the event are fully refundable. All other cancellations are non-refundable.