Are you looking for an opportunity to share your products and services while networking with grants managers and financial directors?
Our popular Federal Grants Forum is an exciting opportunity for you to deliver your message to a targeted audience of over 100 key grant and finance contacts from state and local governments, colleges and universities, schools districts, associations and nonprofits, healthcare organizations and more.
Get in contact with current and potential clients, while learning about key issues surrounding grants administration and audits under the new uniform guidance.
Our events feature powerhouse sessions taught by leading experts in the grants community. Our standard sponsorship package includes:
- Two staff registration passes
- Opportunity to introduce a speaker during an event session of your choice. (Offered on a first come, first served basis)
- Pre- and post-event confidential attendee list available one week prior to the event including full contact information.
- Sponsor logo and active link to sponsor website prominently featured on event website and e-mail marketing.
- Sponsor logo recognition on virtual streaming platform.
- Social media callouts leading up to event.
Contact Sharon Pare at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to customize your sponsorship package!